Back to Top
Wild Orange Fruit Dip
- 16 oz. Lite Cool Whip
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 oz. lite cream cheese, softened
- 8-10 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
- If your tub of cool whip is frozen, let it defrost in your fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours.
- Add pudding mix and stir well.
- Add in softened cream cheese, milk, and Wild Orange. Mix with electric mixture until smooth.
- Add more milk to thin as needed.
- Serve with fresh fruit, use as a cake filling, or even as a brownie topper! You may also substitute Wild Orange with another essential oil like Lime, Lemon, On Guard Protective Blend, or Cinnamon.