Back to Top
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Handful of spinach
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine milk and spinach in blender. Use as much spinach for desired green color.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add cream and syrup to blender and stir slightly.
- Grind chocolate chips in food processor so that you still have a few large chunks.
- Turn on ice cream maker and pour in milk and cream mixture. Add chocolate chips.
- Ice cream will be ready in 15-20 minutes.