No need to spend a lot of money on cleaners in the big box stores, give this all-natural, economical toilet cleaner a try!
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 10 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Add ingredients directly to a partially drained bowl.
- As it reacts, scrub the toilet.
- This combination is intended for one use at a time.
Tip: For serious stains or rust, empty water out of bowl and scrub with a pumice stone. When wet, the stone will not scratch the porcelain.
Toilet Cleaning Spray
- 8 oz glass spray bottle
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 4 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 4 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Borax
- Combine ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray the inside and outside of the toilet bowl, let stand 15 minutes.
- Scrub, flush and wipe clean.