- 4 oz glass bottle with spray top
- 25 drops Lavender essential oil
- 25 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 25 drops Geranium essential oil
- 25 drops Myrrh essential oil
- 2 Tablespoons witch hazel*
*TIP: which is available at most health food stores
- Combine the following in a bottle such as this one.
- Apply a small amount to face and neck.
Alternative Hydrating Recipe
- 4 oz glass spray bottle
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon witch hazel
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
- 5 drops Clary Sage essential oil
- 5 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops Roman Chamomile essential oil
- Sterilize the water by boiling it for 3 minutes and then letting it stand until cool.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a 2 to 4 ounce spray bottle, available here.
- Shake to blend.
- Before each use, shake well and then either spray directly onto clean skin, or spray a cotton ball and apply.
- The toner can last up to two months.