- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup fractionated coconut oil (you can also replace with olive, jojoba, or sunflower oil)
- 10-12 drops of your favorite essential oil or essential oil blend
Possible Essential Oil Combinations:
- Lavender and Peppermint essential oils
- Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils
- Wild Orange and Peppermint essential oils
- Invigorating Blend, Bergamot and Ylang Ylang essential oils
- Bergamot and Sandalwood essential oils
- Joyful Blend and Grapefruit essential oils
1. Grab a 1/2 cup measuring device.
2. Measure out 1/2 cup of white sugar and fractionated coconut oil* into a small or medium mixing bowl.
3. Add 10-12 drops of your favorite essential oil or blend in the sugar/oil mixture and stir.
4. Rub mixture onto hands and feet, especially on dry spots.
5. Rinse and pat dry.
6. Follow with a moisturizing lotion.
7. Store in an airtight container.