- 8 oz glass spray bottle
- 4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 4 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup washing soda (NOT baking soda!)*
*NOTE: You will find this on the detergent aisle in most stores.
- Combine ingredients in spray bottle.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray stained area.
- Wait 3-5 minutes.
- Blot with a clean cloth.
- Rinse cloth and repeat as needed.
TIP: Immediately clean stains when they occur. Use an absorbent towel to soak up as much of the spill as possible.