Imagine stepping out of the shower feeling relaxed and refreshed . . . Give this simple-to-make shampoo a try, it will only take a couple of minutes to throw it together!
- 1/2 cup castile soap
- 1 1/2 cups distilled water
- 1 Tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 8-10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 6-8 drops Rosemary essential oil
- Melt coconut oil in a microwave safe dish. It should only take about 20-30 seconds to become fully liquefied.
- Combine water, coconut oil , castile soap, and essential oils in a pint mason jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Pour into a plastic container to store and use. An empty shampoo bottle is a great container or you can get new ones here.
- Squirt a quarter sized amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand
- Rub hands together to create lather.
- Massage shampoo through hair, beginning at the roots.
- Rinse hair well with water as cold as you can tolerate; the cold water will seal your ends and provide a greater shine.