- 1 cup unscented castile soap *
- 1/2 cup vegetable glycerin *
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 15 drops of your favorite essential oil
Recommended relaxing oils:
- Lavender essential oil or
- Serenity Calming Blend
Recommended invigorating oils:
- Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend or
- Peppermint essential oil
1. Combine castile soap, glycerin, and water into glass bowl.
2. Add essential oils
3. Stir until well combined.
4. Pour into glass container.
To use, add 1/4 -1/2 cup of bubble bath mixture to warm, running bath water.
Note: These bubbles are not going to provide big fluffy bubbles that last a long time since it doesn’t contain the synthetic ingredients that make them. However, this chemical-free bath will provide enough bubbles for a relaxing and therapeutic bath you will still enjoy.
* Castile soap and vegetable glycerin can be purchased at your local health food store.
Alternate Immune Boosting Recipe
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons On Guard Protective Blend Foaming Hand Soap
- Pour the sugar into the warm water until it fully dissolves.
- Thoroughly mix in On Guard Protective Blend Foaming Hand Soap.
- Add to the bath as it fills.