Most commercial disinfecting wipes are made of harsh chemicals and fragrances which can be unsafe for your family and environment... Take the worry out of your life by making your own cleansing wipes!
- 1 roll premium paper towels
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 3 drops On Guard Protective Blend
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons On Guard Protective Blend Foaming Hand Wash
- An airtight storage container
- Cut paper towel in half widthwise with a serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now, and half later.
- Combine water, fractionated coconut oil, essential oils, and Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels and then cover with the airtight lid letting the mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn the container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the cardboard middle. Just pull the wipes from the center when you are ready to use.