- Four 4 oz. glass containers, such as small mason jars
- 1 cup organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Beeswax Pastilles
- 1/2 teaspoon (2-3 capsules) vitamin E oil (Found with the supplements in most stores, simply poke one end of the capsule with a pin and squeeze the vitamin E oil out.)
- 20 drops Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 20 drops Ginger essential oil
- 40 drops Lavender essential oil
- 40 drops Serenity Calming Blend
- Add the oils and beeswax to a quart sized mason jar.
- Fill a large sauce pan about half full with hot water.
- Put on the stove, turn on to medium heat. Place the jar with the oils in the pan.
- Slowly warm and melt in a warm water bath on the stove, stirring occasionally with a butter knife.
- When the jar contents are melted, add the essential oils and stir well to combine.
- Cover jars with paper towel to keep dust and debris out, and allow to cool completely.
TIP: You add the salve to smaller containers than the 4 oz, for travel sizes or kids.