Back to Top
- Put 10 drops On Guard Essential Oil and 5 drops each of the remaining essential oils into the glass bottle.
- Pour witch hazel into the glass bottle until full.
- Put on the lid and shake until mixed.
- Shake each time before you spray! You can use this on toilet seats, door handles, airline tray tables, subway railings, hotel counters, or steering wheels.
- The efficacy of this spray comes from the natural cleansing properties of the essential oils.
- Keep this spray in your purse, especially when you're traveling, so you'll be ready and prepared to face whatever cleansing needs arise.
- This spray is also perfectly safe to spray on your hands before eating or after touching something grimy. It smells great and the hint of aloe vera is a nourishing bonus.