Regular baby wipes have ingredients that can irritate your baby’s skin. Here is this awesome tip to protect your baby from skin discomfort and keep him happy!
- 1 roll of premium paper towels
- 2 cups of warm water
- 2 Tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Melaleuca essential oil
- Airtight container, such as Tupperware or Rubbermaid
- Cut paper towel roll in half with a serrated or electric knife. Use the one half now and save the other half for later.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with airtight lid, letting mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn container over and let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- Finally remove the cardboard tube and pull wipes from center when ready to use! You can store in any container of your choice.
Enjoy your baby wipes with natural ingredients!