Try this simple to make hand sanitizer, made only with ingredients that are safe and non-toxic!
- 5 Tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 10-12 drops On Guard Protective Blend
- 6-8 drops Lemon essential oil
- Small squeeze container
- In a bowl, combine aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Add essential oils.
- Blend mixture.
- Add water and mix well.
- Add more or less water based on the desired consistency.
- Pour into small container for use.
- 5-10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 30 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 1 Tablespoon witch hazel extract
- 8 oz aloe vera gel
- 1/4 teaspoon (2-3 capsules) vitamin E oil
- Add essential oils and vitamin E to a small glass bowl and swirl to mix.
- Add witch hazel to soils and swirl again.
- Add this mixture to the aloe vera gel and mix well.
- Shake gently before each use.