Clay Face Mask
- 2 teaspoons bentonite clay*
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 drop Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
- 1 drop Melaleuca essential oil
* Note: Bentonite clay can be purchased at your local health food store. Do not use a metal bowl or spoon with bentonite clay as it can make it less effective. For a thicker mask, add an additional 1/2 teaspoon of clay.
1. Combine clay and vinegar in bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Add essential oils
3. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the areas around eyes and mouth.
4. Let dry for 5-15 minutes.
5. Rinse with warm water and follow with moisturizer.
Citrus Face Mask
This easy face mask will help your skin feel bright, younger and revitalized!
Homemade Citrus Face Mask is for all skin types! After a long day, your skin can feel relieved and rejuvenated by just following these simple steps.
- 5 drops of a citrus essential oil of your choice (recommended oils: Wild Orange, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit essential oils)
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Apply mask to your clean face and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water and pat dry!
Oatmeal and Honey Face Mask
- 1 Tbsp Oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp plain organic yogurt (skip all the pre-sweetened types)
- A few drops of warm honey
- Add your favorite oil: Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend, Frankincense, Lavender, or Melaleuca essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients together and gently apply to face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with steaming washcloth.
- Apply favorite moisturizer.