For those times when there's a little too much fun in the sun!
- 16oz. glass spray bottle
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Juice *
- 1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E
- 8 drops Lavender essential oil
- 8 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 8 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Combine all ingredients into a glass spray bottle.
- Shake to combine.
- Shake before each use to incorporate all ingredients.
- Spray onto skin as needed and enjoy its soothing benefits.
- 1/2 cup Aloe Vera Juice
- 1/8 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 1 t. vitamin E oil
- 8 drops Lavender
- 8 drops Melaleuca
- 8 drops Roman Chamomile
- 8 drops Eucalyptus
- Add ingredients to an 8 oz. glass spray bottle, available here.
- Rotate bottle a few times to mix the ingredients.
* Note: You can usually find Aloe Vera Juice at your local health food store.