*use distilled water if you're not going to finish the bottle quickly
- Put ½ Tablespoon of baking soda into the 8-ounce glass spray bottle.
- Using a funnel, pour 1 cup warm water into the bottle. Be sure the water is warm so the baking soda will dissolve completely.
- Put the lid back on the bottle and shake until the baking soda is completely dissolved.
- Add 5 drops of the desired essential oil to the bottle.
- Put the lid back on again and give it another good shake.
- Bring this spray along on your next suitcase adventure to help your wardrobe last twice as long.
- The combination of essential oils and baking soda is what gives this spray its ability to neutralize odors, leaving behind a fresh and aromatic scent.
- This spray is great to keep at home for when laundry day is days away, but you need to wear something fresh today!