* use distilled water if not going to finish the bottle quickly
- Fill the 8-ounce glass spray bottle halfway with witch hazel.
- Fill the other half of the bottle up with water, making sure to leave enough space at the top to add the essential oils.
- Add 20 drops of On Guard Protective Blend and 20 drops of TerraShield Outdoor Blend to the bottle.
- Add 10 drops each of Lavender, Lemongrass, and Peppermint essential oils.
- Attach the lid and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- To apply, simply spritz a light layer over your skin and your clothing before leaving the indoors for the outdoors. Reapply as needed.
- This natural spray is a great alternative to typical bug repellents because it will make you smell fresh to yourself, but stinky to bugs, which is exactly the way you want it to be.
- When you add the power of Lavender, Lemongrass, and Peppermint, to the bug-deterring essential oils already present in the On Guard and TerraShield blends, you get a spray that is sure to keep the bugs far away.