Use this cream to improve skin appearance.
- 1/2 oz beeswax (available at most health food stores)
- 3 1/2 oz Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 4 oz glass jar*
- Spoon or stick for stirring
*TIP: Use an empty baby food jar
- Put the beeswax in the glass jar and place in the top portion of a double boiler.
- Gently melt it over simmering water, stirring until smooth.
- Slowly add the Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Remove from heat, add essential oils.
- Stir and let cool.
- Label your cream.
- If too firm, re-melt and add more fractionated coconut oil