These lotion sticks provide extreme moisture for dry skin and add a beautiful sun-kissed glow without the rays of the sun.
- 1/3 cup beeswax
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, for bronzer (you could also use 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E
- 20 drops of your favorite essential oil
Recommended oils: Lavender, Melaleuca, Helichrysm, Myrrh or Frankincense essential oils
*TIP: Reuse empty deodorant containers. If you don’t want to use containers, pour melted mixture into silicone molds.
- Add beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter, grapeseed oil, and Vitamin E to glass jar and place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients with a popsicle stick until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add essential oil and stir.
- Pour into container. For a bronzing lotion stick, go to step 6.
- For a bronzing effect, add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and stir until combined.
- Let cool for 1-2 hours before use. To use, rub onto skin for extreme moisture.